COVID-19 Update – DriveWise BC is BACK!!
DriveWise BC is BACK!
We have made some changes to ensure the safety of all our employees and customers.
- Face masks must be worn in all driving lessons/classroom sessions. This includes students and instructors.
- Hand washing and sanitizing protocols are in place for all staff and students in our office and classrooms.
- Classroom desks, our driving simulator and DriveWise vehicles are sanitized thoroughly before and after each student.
- Classroom students will have assigned desks that have been placed 6 FT apart.
- Customers will be asked to fill out a DriveWise screening sheet to make sure you are healthy before your in car lesson/classroom sessions.
- If you are showing any signs of illness please call our office to cancel your driving lesson or classroom session.
We are excited to be back to our new “normal”!
Please help us by following the procedures.
We can’t thank our customers enough for your continued patience throughout these past few months.
The DriveWise BC Team