The Full Driving Program integrates the defensive driving skills the student learns in the classroom with private, on-road driving lessons. The combination of classroom theory, use of the driving simulator, and on-road lessons work together to ensure the student becomes a safe and pro-active driver in all types of road conditions. Ideally we would like to spread the lessons out so that ample practice time can be accomplished at home in between the lessons.
To view the classroom schedule and prices simply choose your location. There is no obligation to reserve your seat.
Payment plans welcome for an additional fee, please call for information.
If ICBC requirements are met, the student may receive 2 credits towards high school graduation, and could save 6 months in the “N” stage of the Graduated Licensing Program
ICBC’S Graduated Licensing Program Requirements: Students must complete and pass all components of the course in the learner’s stage and within 12 months of beginning the program to qualify.
- ICBC Approved
- 18.5 hours classroom theory
- 9 x 90 minute on-road lessons
- Driving Simulator integrated with classroom sessions
- Highway and downtown driving experience
- Emergency maneuvers taught in-class, on the simulator, and on-road
- Extensive vehicle handling skills: parallel, uphill, and downhill parking; backing into parking stalls; 3-point turns; risk perception and running commentary
- Mock road test
- High School students are GST exempt!