BC’s weather can be unpredictable, so we need to be prepared to drive in ALL conditions – including winter snow and rain. In this workshop we will start with an introduction to driving safely in adverse conditions in the classroom and move on to our driving simulator. By using our driving simulator we can simulate what each dangerous driving situation feels like and how to safely correct the vehicle when required.
- 60 minutes, classroom teaching and use of our driving simulator
- What to do if you hydroplane
- What to do if you hit black ice
- How to regain control of your vehicle
- What to do if you hit an animal or another vehicle
- How to handle skids on a slippery road